If you are looking for low-cost IPTV solutions, then you hit the right spot. You can watch 4000+ HD channels for $5/month, do you believe this? No, it’s not spam or clickbait. For real you can get 4000+ HD channels at just $5/month using Kodi solutions IPTV. It is the cheapest IPTV service you could get your hands on. The channels of the Kodi solutions IPTV are categorized as Pay Per View, Entertainment, Movies, Sports, News, Kids, Documentaries, Music, Adult, 24/7 Channels, 3PM Football, Bein Sports, MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, Arabic, France, Indian, Bangladesh, Latino, Pakistan, Portugal, Canada, and Mexico.
kodi Solutions IPTV
You can install Kodi solutions IPTV on any of the Android-powered devices. It supports devices like Firestick, Fire TV, Nvidia Shield, and Android TV boxes. The installation is kind of simple. Before accessing the content, you need to purchase a subscription of kodi solutions IPTV. During the purchase, you can opt for any of the available plans. The plans are 1C,3C, and 5C. The only difference between these plans is the number of devices from which this plan can be accessed.
The most important thing is, you can not access the content at the same time. This is one of the major drawbacks of Kodi solutions IPTV. So if you are planning to stream on various devices at the same time, you need to purchase another account. For instance, if you are purchasing a 5C plan, you can install kodi solutions IPTV on five devices but you can stream only on one device at an instant.
How to install kodi solutions IPTV on Firestick
Since it is designed in a way to support apk installation, you can install Kodi solutions IPTV on any of the devices. Since Amazon firestick and Kodi are the most used streaming devices, in this article, we will share the installation method on Amazon firestick and Kodi. To install the kodi solutions IPTV on a firestick, you need a download link for the application. This time we won’t share the direct download link. Instead, we will share how to create a simple download link to use on firestick.
- First, download Kodi solution IPTV apk from any of the sites.
- Now go to the download page, if you are using chrome browser, press Ctrl+J. Now copy the file download link.
- And navigate to bit.ly to shorten the URL. Just paste the download URL and get the short URL.
- Open the downloader app in your firestick and enter this URL
- Press Ok. Now it will download the application and prompt for installation window.
- Click on install and wait for few seconds. Now you can access the app from the home screen.
- Open the app and enter the login credentials to enjoy streaming.
These are the steps to install Kodi solutions IPTV on firestick. And you can find the content are categorized as live TV, Movies, series, and settings. Enter your favorite section to surf the contents.
How to install kodi solutions IPTV on Kodi
- Go to settings > File manager > Add source > None.
- Enter the repository URL as “https://kodisolutions.tv/repo” and give any name for the repository.
- Navigate back to home screen and select Addons > Unzipper icon > Install from zip file.
- Select the repo you added previously and wait for few seconds.
- Now select install from the repository and select Kodi solutions > Video addons > Kodi solutions IPTV > Install
- Wait for few seconds for the addon to get installed.
- Open the addon from the home screen and enter the login details to enjoy the service.
These are the steps to install Kodi solutions IPTV on Kodi. If you are using an Android TV box, you need to download the apk from the official website and install them. NOTE: Kodi Solutions IPTV doesn’t have a refund program. So make sure to purchase a monthly plan. Don’t go for the annual plan.
Well, these are the steps to install Kodi solutions IPTV on various devices. If you are facing any issue during the installation, do comment below. We will be glad to solve your issue.