Chronos Kodi addon is a video addon found in Skydark’s Repository. This is an all in one addon which allows streaming live tv shows, movies, concerts, cartoons, sports, etc. The primary focus of Chronos IPTV Kodi addon is the German-speaking audience. The Live tv section comprises more than 70 + channels. The 24/7 section and it has 300 plus tv shows. There are separate sections for Austrian content and UFC/MMA. Chronos has a special section for live sports where we can find a wide variety of channels to stream through.
Let us see the procedures to install Chronos Kodi addon.
Steps to install Chronos Kodi addon
1. Select the settings icon at the top left side of the homepage.
2. Select the File manager.
3. Select the Add Source file at the left side.
4. Add source file tab will pop-up, then select none.
5. Enter the URL: http://skydarks.com/skydarks/ and select OK.
6. Enter a name for the source file. Here we name the source file as Chronos.
7. Check the URL and source file name and select OK.
8. Go back to the homepage and select Add-ons.
9. Now select the Package installer icon at the top left corner.
10. Select Install from zip file.
11. Select the source file name you have entered. We named the source file as Chronos so select it.
12. Now select repository.skydarks-7.0.0.zip
13. Wait till a pop-up appears at the top right corner (saying the skydark’s repository addon installed).
14. Select Install from repository.
15. Select Skydark’s Repository.
16. Select Video Add-ons.
17. Select Chronos.
18. Select Install.
Chronos Kodi addon would be one of the best on-demand add-ons which you don’t want to miss. There is a lot to explore in this addon. Install it and enjoy your favorite shows. If you find any issues with installation procedures or any feedback, kindly comment below.