Cerebro IPTV Kodi addon is video addon available in SuperRepo All[Krypton][v7] repository. This addon is mainly categorized as movies and TV shows. The movies and TV section has the contents of Elysium, Covenant, Posieden, Exodus. There is a separate section as IPTV where you find Mobdro and Pak India sports. Once you select Mobdro you can access more than 350 channels.
Streaming TV Channels, movies and TV shows using third party Kodi addons are illegal. Your streaming activities can be monitored by your ISP and can end you up in trouble. So before installing a Kodi IPTV addon, you need to make sure if your internet connection is encrypted and secured. All you need is a VPN to secure your connection and stay anonymous from the radar of your ISP.
Let us see how to install Cerebro IPTV Kodi Addon.
Steps to install Cerebro IPTV Kodi Addon
1. Select the settings icon at the top left of the homepage.
2. select the File manager.
3. Select the Add source file on the felt side.
4. Add source file tab will pop-up, then select none.
5. Type the URL: http://srp.nu/ and select OK.
6. Enter a name for the source file. Here we enter Cerebro as source file name.
7. Check the URL and source file name and select OK.
8. Go back to the homepage and select Add-ons.
9. Select the Package installer icon at the top left corner.
10. Select Install from zip file.
11. Select the source file name (Cerebro).
12. Install from zip file tab will pop-up, select krypton.
13. Now select all.
14. Select superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-0.7.04.zip
15. Wait until a pop-up appears at the top right corner (saying SuperRepo All [krypton][v7] addon installed).
16.Select install from repository.
17. Select SuperRepo All [krypton][v7].
18. Select Video Add-ons.
19. Select Cerebro IPTV+.
20. Select Install.
Cerebro IPTV Kodi addon is basically a video addon which allows us streaming live tv shows and movies. With this addon, you can access more than 350 channels. If you find any issues with the installation procedures or any feedback, kindly comment below.