cCloud Tv is one of the most used Kodi addon for live streaming movies and Tv shows. Its a cloud-based IPTV Service. With cCloud TV Kodi addons You can stream hundreds of live TV Channels, movies, Shows and few regional contents of US and UK. The contents in cCloud TV are categorized as Sports, Movies, news, entertainment TV shows. and it has a few TV channels under live TV category. cCloud Tv addon is not official Kodi addon, so you need to install a third party repository to install ccloud. In this article, we will see about the installation of kodil repo by zip file method followed by cCloud kodi addon installation. Since the kodil repo is facing some technical issue, we are following zip file method.
cCloud TV installation guide via Kodil Repository
Streaming TV Channels, movies and TV shows using third party Kodi addons are illegal. Your streaming activities can be monitored by your ISP and can end you up in trouble. So before installing a Kodi IPTV addon, you need to make sure if your internet connection is encrypted and secured. All you need is a VPN to secure your connection and stay anonymous from the radar of your ISP.
First, you need to down the kodil repository Zip file on your device. You can download it from here. Make sure to make a note of the downloaded location.
How to install cCloud TV Kodi addon using Kodil repository?
1. Launch the Kodi and select Addons from the left pane.
2. Select package installer icon at the top left corner of the screen.
3. Select install from Zip file option.
4. Now browse and select the location of the downloaded file.
5. Wait for a few seconds, you will receive a notification.
6. Since you had installed the repository, you can access them by clicking on install from repository option.
7. From the list of the available repository, select Kodil repository.
8. Since are we are installing cCloud Tv, which is primarily a video addon. Select the category as Video addons.
9. From the list of available addons, select the cCloud TV kodi addon.
10. You will be navigated to the information page. In that select install
16. After finishing the process of installation, a message will display as “cCloud TV addon installed”
17. Return to the home screen, select Addon → Video addon → cCloud TV addon icon
18. Enjoy all your favorite movies, music and TV shows. That’s all about the installation of cCloud TV Kodi addon. Do comment below in case of any clarifications. We will be glad to clear your issues.