Among the thousands of kodi addon, very few addons are providing quality service. And due to copyright infringement, lots of the add-ons are disappearing quickly. BBC iPlayer Kodi addon is one such addon which withstood all of these issues and continues to provide quality services. With this addon, you can stream movies, TV shows, New and few other entertainment contents. After installation, it will prompt for user id and password of your BBC account to access the premium contents. This addon is available in super repository. In this tutorial, we will go through the steps to install super repository followed by BBC iPlayer Kodi addon. It also has some additional contents like, documentary, History, food, News, and so on. Lets proceed to the installation procedure.
How to install BBC iPlayer Kodi IPTV addon
Streaming TV Channels, movies and TV shows using third party Kodi addons are illegal. Your streaming activities can be monitored by your ISP and can end you up in trouble. So before installing a Kodi IPTV addon, you need to make sure if your internet connection is encrypted and secured. All you need is a VPN to secure your connection and stay anonymous from the radar of your ISP.
1. Launch your kodi and select settings icon.2.
2. Select the file manager from the system settings window.
3. Select Add source option to the repository URL to your kodi.
4. Select None in the add file source dialog box.
5. Enter the repository URL as http://srp.nu/ and give any name for the media source. Then click ok to save them.
6. From your home screen, select Addons in the left pane.
7. Select the package installer icon, which is at the top left corner.
8. Select install from zip file option.
9. From the list of available sources, select the super repo source.
10. Select the version of your kodi. Krypton is the most used version.
11. Now select all. Super repo is a huge repo, so they are providing installation in parts. But we are installing the entire repository.
12. Now select the super repo zip file to install the repository.
13. Wait for a few seconds, it will show a notification after successful installation.
14. Select install from repository option.
15. From the list of available repos, select Super repository.
16. Select the category as video addons.
17. From the list of available addons, select BBC iPlayer Kodi addon.
18. It will prompt for information page. In that select install.
19. After a few seconds, you will receive a notification stating that Addon installed successfully.
20. You can open the BBC iPlayer kodi addon from your home screen. And the select any of your favourite categories and enjoy the show.
Features of BBC iPlayer addon:
- Most Popular: In this section, famous videos/movies can be play
- By Channels: In this category, BBC iPlayer addons play the Live TV show, Videos, movies and so on. BBC one, BBC two, BBC Four, BBC News are famous of the Live TV Channels.
- iPlayer A-Z: It Provide all kind of Tv Programmes from A-Z
- Categories: In this, BBC iPlayer addon is used to play the various categories such as Video, movies, historical video, sport, news and so on. There are 21 types of section.
- Live: in this section, BBC iPlayer addons play the Live TV channels.
That’s all about the installation of BBC iPlayer Kodi addon. Do comment below in case of any clarifications.