Area 51 IPTV is the most affordable service available out there. It provides 1000 live channels for only $7/month. And most of the channels are HD quality. It is the lowest premium subscription you could get your hands on. It provides support across various platforms like Android, iOS, and Kodi. Area 51 IPTV concentrates more on the sports. It has a separate category for the most popular sport season packages such as NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB. It also has a PPV service for on-demand matches.
Area 51 IPTV allows the same subscription on 2 devices for $5 and 3 devices for $7. Anyway, it’s amazing. Since you can install Area 51 in any of the Android-powered devices, it will be an optimal solution for affordable IPTV services. Area 51 IPTV has adult content, and you can lock it with a password under the settings menu. Make sure to use the free trial before purchasing the monthly subscription. Since lots of IPTV services are closed in a short span, we recommend opting for the monthly subscription.
Area 51 IPTV installation guide
Now let’s proceed to the Area 51 IPTV installation guide on various devices. For Android and Apple device, you can search for “Area 51 IPTV” in the play store or apps store. And then directly install the application to your device. If you are using an android box, you need to download the Area 51 apk and sideload it to the android box.
Let’s proceed to the installation procedure on Amazon firestick and Kodi. Since these two are the major platform where the IPTV services are widely used. Before proceeding with the installation, you need to subscribe for the Area 51 IPTV service monthly plan.
Install Area 51 IPTV on Kodi
- Go to settings> File manager > Add source.
- In the add file source dialog box, select None.
- And enter the Repo URL as http://theuforepo.us/repo
- Give any name to the repo, and click OK.
- Navigate to the home page, Select addons> unzipper icon> install from zip file
- Select the previously added repository. And wait for a few seconds for the repo to install.
- Now select install from the repository and select the UFO Repo > Video addons > Area 51 >Install.
- In few seconds addon will be installed. And you can access it from the home screen
Now you can use your login credentials to access the content. And make sure to turn on the Auto Update feature for bug-free streaming.
Install Area 51 IPTV on firestick
Since the downloader method involves file URL, we will be using a universal method to install any app from your android or ios device. In simple terms, you can transfer the apps on your android device to your firestick.
- Download Area 51 IPTV apk
- Install easy fire tools from the play store
- Now connect it to the same network as the firestick.
- Select search and select your device name.
- Select Sideload > Area 51 IPTV apk
- Select Ok for confirmation.
- In a few seconds, the Area 51 IPTV will be transferred to the firestick.
By using this method you can transfer any app to your fire stick. And compared to other methods it is so simple. You don’t have to remember any URL. After that open the Area 51 IPTV from the home screen and enter the login credentials to enjoy the channels.
These are the steps to install Area 51 IPTV on various devices. Hope the article is informative and clear. If you are facing any issue, do comment below.