Nowadays, many addons are available all over the world, and most of the addons are disappearing quickly. But the BBC iPlayer Kodi addons gives thousands of live TV Channels for the people in the US, British countries. BBC iPlayer is telecasting the various categories like movies, documentary films/video, History, food, News, and so on. It is one of the most well-known streaming channels all over the country. BBC iPlayer Kodi addons also provide international channels. BBC iPlayer Kodi addon supported by many languages. BBC iPlayer Kodi addon is displaying in the English language. The BBC iPlayer addons are available in the HD and SD category.
How to install BBC iPlayer Kodi IPTV addon
1. First of all, launch the Kodi, in that you can see the desktop screen2. Select the setting (Gear) icon at the top left corner of the desktop. 3. It will take you to the Setting window. Here you can see the list of icons namely Player setting, Media setting, PVR & Live TV setting, service setting, Interface setting, Skin setting, profile setting, File manager, etc. Select the File Manager icon. 4. A new Screen will be viewing, and it contains 2 section. Double click on the Add source folder in the left side section.
5. While clicking, a popup window will be opened namely Add file Source. Select the word <None>. 6. It will take you to another popup window. In that section, You should type Kod1help URL http://kod1help.esy.es/kod1 and choose OK button.
7. In the same window, press on the “Enter a name for this media source,” and enter the name as “Kodi Repo” and select Ok button
8. Now, Kodi Repo file is starting to download. After downloading, we can see the Kodi Repo folder in the File manager window 9. Go to the home screen of the Kodi. You can see the list of menu such as TV Shows, Music, TV, Addon, Video, etc. Select the Addon menu10. Addon section will appear, in that, select the open box icon or Unzipper icon at the left top corner. 11. It will take you to the new screen with the following options like My add-ons, recently Updated, Install from repository, Install from Zip file, Search. From the above-listed option, select the Install from Zip file. 12. After selecting the Install from Zip file, New popup will appear, in that select the Kodi Repo13. You can see another popup window with the following options like 1.Kodi Video addons, 2. Kodi Music addons, 3. Kodi program addons, 4. Kodi Repos, 5. Kodi Scripts, 6. Subtitles. Choose the option 1.Kodi Video addons14. Again you can view popup window. In that region, select the Zip file “plugin.video.bbciplayer-0.5.zip”. 15. Now, BBC iPlayer addon Plugin file is starting to download. Within a second, BBC iPlayer Kodi addon was installing and displaying the message as “BBC iPlayer addon installed.”16. Return to the home screen, select Addon → Video addon → BBC iPlayer Kodi addon icon
17. Once clicked BBC iPlayer Kodi addon home screen will appear. It contains the menu like My searches, Most popular, By Channels, iPlayer A-Z, Categories, Live. Select the Categories.18. It will take you to the Categories popup window. In that, Select the any of the categories by rolling the scroll button up and down. For example, choose the History option. It will show you some of the historical videos.
Features of BBC iPlayer addon:
- Most Popular: In this section, famous videos/movies can be play
- By Channels: In this category, BBC iPlayer addons play the Live TV show, Videos, movies and so on. BBC one, BBC two, BBC Four, BBC News are famous of the Live TV Channels.
- iPlayer A-Z: It Provide all kind of Tv Programmes from A-Z
- Categories: In this, BBC iPlayer addon is used to play the various categories such as Video, movies, historical video, sport, news and so on. There are 21 types of section.
- Live: in this section, BBC iPlayer addons play the Live TV channels.
That’s all about the installation of BBC iPlayer Kodi addon. Do comment below in case of any clarifications.